Twile is designed for sharing. The timeline is a great way of letting your family (especially the younger ones) explore their family history and recent events online. You can invite your family to view everything easily and for free!
In our last blog, we spoke about the The power of pictures and how a picture can ignite emotions and spark a conversation that you otherwise wouldn’t have had! So share your stories and record new ones with your family now… remember that Twile is totally secure and private – only the family members you invite will ever be able to see your content.
How to invite somebody…
- Click the ‘Family Tree’ tab to load the family tree
- Move your mouse over the person you’d like to invite – a popup menu will appear
- Click ‘Invite Them’
- Enter the person’s email address
- Click ‘Send’
- We will send them an email with a link to join your family tree
It’s so simple…give it a try!
For every member of your family that you invite, we will give you a free month’s subscription.
Watch the video…
- The power of pictures
- A Twile account for the WHOLE family (plus two more Twile features)
- How to create a GEDCOM File
- Getting the Kids Interested in Family History
- Will Your Family Preserve Your Genealogy Legacy?
- Family Story: “Grandad’s New Bike”
- Family History is about the Living Too