It’s always nice to put a face to a name. Bring your family tree to life and make it a whole lot more friendly by adding profile photos to your family tree in Twile.
To set a profile photo…
- Open your family tree at https://twile.com/people
- Move your mouse over the person you’d like to add a photo for – a pop-up menu will appear.
- Click ‘Profile’.
- When the profile window has opened, click the grey ‘Add a photo’ box.
- Select the photo file from your computer.
- The photo will start to upload.
You can also add milestones and update other information on a person’s profile. Watch the video for an overview…
As well as loading profile photos for living relatives, scanning and uploading photos of your ancestors produces a visually engaging family tree and timeline, which becomes more interesting to younger generations. Give it a try.