When you add people to your family tree, Twile automatically adds their life events (such as their birth) to your timeline. The more complete your tree is, the more detailed your timeline is and the richer your family story will be.
How to add people to your family tree
- Visit your tree at https://twile.com/people
- Move your mouse over one of the people already on your tree
- Click ‘Add Relative’
- Choose the relationship type for the new person
- Choose their gender and enter their name
- Click the ‘Add’ button at the bottom of the window
- The family tree will reload to show you the new addition
Watch the Video…
Take look and see how easy it is.
A Twile timeline is a great way of sharing your research with other members of your family – read our blog post on Inviting your family.