We’ve just added a number of new milestone types to Twile, including two new categories: “Military” and “Legal & Justice”.
Milestones are events that you can add to your family timeline to tell the story of each person’s life. Most people on your family tree will have key events like birth and marriage, but adding more detail can help you and the rest of your family understand what their life was really like.
Now you can add military milestones – such as conscription, awards or even court-martial – and legal milestones – such as arrest, sentencing and execution! We’ve also added a few extra milestones into other categories, such as wedding anniversary and blessing.
To add a milestone to your timeline:
- Login or register for Twile at www.twile.com
- Click the ‘Add’ button at the top of your timeline
- Click ‘Add milestone’
- Choose the type of milestone you’d like to add
- Choose the person you’re adding the milestone for, enter the date and other details
- Click the ‘Add’ button to save the new event
Watch our video for an overview:
All of the new milestones we’ve added have been requests and suggestions from our customers, so please keep those ideas coming – you can add a comment to this blog post or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.